Blues Traveler to headline annual gathering of CUSO’s Owners
With the highest event registration to date, PSCU has announced Member Forum 2018 is nearly sold out. This year’s event is being hosted at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch on April 24-26, 2018. Registration will remain open until March 23 and is available online.
American rock band Blues Traveler will headline the event. With a total of 12 studio albums – four gold, three platinum and one six-time platinum – Blues Traveler has sold more than 10 million combined units worldwide and played over 2,000 live shows in front of more than 30 million people. Their hit “Run-Around,” the longest-charting radio single in Billboard history, earned them a Grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
This year’s Member Forum will feature an all-star speaker lineup. Attendees will be treated to an opening keynote from a speaker with an impressive record of championship success when University of Alabama Football Coach Nick Saban kicks off the annual meeting. Additional keynote speakers will include:
· Author and entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki – Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz, and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley). He was the chief evangelist of Apple and a trustee of the Wikimedia Foundation.
· Rent the Runway Co-Founder Jennifer Fleiss – Fleiss is the CEO and Co-Founder of Code Eight, the first portfolio within Walmart’s startup incubator. She previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry.
· PayPal CEO and President Dan Schulman – Schulman is one of the most successful chief executives in the fiercely competitive e-commerce arena. He formerly held positions as Group President of Enterprise Growth at American Express and as President of Sprint’s Prepaid Group and was the founding CEO of Virgin Mobile.
· Former Chief Technology Officer of the United States Aneesh Chopra – Chopra served under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2012. He currently serves as a senior adviser at Albright Stonebridge Group and is co-founder and executive vice president of NavHealth.
· Broadcast veteran Soledad O’Brien – O’Brien has established herself as one of the most recognized names in broadcast and is a champion of diversity. She gives a voice to the underserved and disenfranchised through her Emmy award-winning reporting and acclaimed documentary series “Black in America” and “Latino in America.”
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in numerous breakout sessions, each of which will be led by an industry expert. The event will also include a charity dinner and live auction hosted by comedian and actor Sinbad. In an effort to support Hurricane Maria disaster relief efforts where the event was originally planned, all proceeds from the Member Forum charity dinner and live auction will be donated to those in need in Puerto Rico.
Online registration for Member Forum 2018 is open until March 23.
PSCU, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Fla., is the nation’s leading credit union service organization (CUSO). Founded in 1977 as a credit union cooperative, PSCU offers a comprehensive, highly integrated suite of payment solutions for credit unions to optimize their member experience. Today, PSCU supports the success of nearly 900 Owner credit unions representing 20.4 million accounts. Leveraging digital technology, PSCU provides secure, best-in-class solutions including payment processing, risk management, analytics, loyalty programs, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is delivered by contact centers located throughout the United States. For more information, visit pscu.com.